- There will no longer be any pistol shooting during ARSAC
- The Bivins Postal Match will be replaced by the EIC Postal Match
- Rifle EIC day and time remains the same.
- Action/Practical remains the same but will be rifle only.
- Pistol qualification will be replaced with a rifle Primary Qualification on ARF range.
- An additional speed shoot on the ARF range will replace the last day pistol match
- Individual overall will recognize high Precision (Service Conditions, Postal Match, Qual courses), high Action (all time-assessed Speed shoots) and High Overall. High individual Postal Match will also be recognized.
Submit a completed Registration Form to the Registration Officer
Send from your mail.mil email address as this form contains Personally Identifiable Information. Teams must be submitted together and listed on the same form.
You will need all of the following files:
The Event Program covers event specifics. The Rulebook and Course of Fire Book contains general rules that apply to all USAR Competitive events and Postal Matches. Distribute the
Registration Form: Submit the completed .xlsx spreadsheet file as is. Do not print or convert to PDF.
2019 USAR Smallarms Championship Event Flyer – PDF
2019 USAR Smallarms Championship Event Program
These files can also be downloaded at the Team USAR.mil site
Rulebook and Course of Fire Book